Cardio Thoracic Physiotherapy
A) What is Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy?
Cardiothoracic physiotherapy is used to help patients with conditions of the heart, lungs, oesophagus and other organs in the chest, to manage or resolve their conditions.
Common cardiorespiratory conditions include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Cardiac Failure (CCF)
- Respiratory Infections, i.e. Pneumonia
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Heart Attack (MI)
- Heart or lung injury or surgery
B) Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy Treatment:
- Deep Breathing Exercise
- Hands-on Techniques and Breathing Facilitation Exercises
- Percussions and Vibrations
- Coughing and Breathing Strategies
- Breathing and Circulation Exercises
- Mobility Assistance
- Mobility Aids
- Individually Tailored Exercises
For more details, get in touch with us. +91-9636634444.